February 17, 2023 170 0 0
For applications or more information contact Lieutenant Andrew Russell at email@example.com
- Be at least 18 years of age, retirees welcome.
- Live or work within the City Limits of El Dorado.
- Have no felony or violent misdemeanor arrests. No arrests in the last 5 years.
- Commit to participating in at least70% of the classes.
- Application and approval required. Applications are due no later than Wednesday April 5th, 2023 at 4pm.
- Class size is limited to 20 so please apply early.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The course has 10 class days over a 9 week period beginning April 11th. 9 classes are each Tuesday night from 6pm until no later than 9pm. There will be one Saturday Class, May 13th.
- The course is FREE to accepted participants.
- The course includes classroom instruction on basic laws, policies and procedures. Practical exercises include live and video assisted scenarios with an introduction to our divisions and their function.
- There are no physically demanding tasks and no on will be asked anything they do not wish to.
- A detailed class schedule and locations of classes will be available upon acceptance into the course.